CCNA Training Courses Contents
- The Layered Approach
- The OSI Reference model
- Ethernet networking
- Ethernet Cabling
- Wireless Networking
- Data Encapsulation
- TCP/IP and DoD Model
- IP Addressing
- Binary to decimal and hexadecimal
- Introduction to network address
- Translation (NAT)
3.IP Sub netting and Variable Length Subnet Masks (VLSM)
- Sub netting basics
- Troubleshooting IP addressing
4. Introduction to the Cisco IOS
- The CISCO router user interface
- Command-line interface
- Viewing and saving configurations
5. IP Routing
- Routing basics
- Routing Protocol basics
- Routing Information protocol (RIP)
- Interior gateway routing protocol (IGRP)
6. Enhanced IGRP (EIGRP) and open shortest path first (OSPF)
- EIGRP features and operation
- Protocol-Dependent modules
- Neighbor discovery
- Reliable transport protocol (RTP)
- Diffusing update algorithm (DUAL)
- Router discovery and maintenance
7. Layer 2 Switching
- Switching services
- Bridging Vs. Switching
- Spanning tree protocol (STP)
- LAN switch types
- Configuring the catalyst 1900 switches
8. Virtual Lans (VLANs)
- VLAN basic
- VLAN membership
- VLAN Trunking protocol
- Configuring VTP
9. Managing a Cisco Internetwork
- Managing configuration Registers
- Backing up and restoring the Cisco IOS
- Backing up and restoring the Cisco configuration
- Using Cisco discovery protocol (CDP)
- Using Telnet resolving hostnames
10. Managing traffic with access lists
- Standard Access list
- Extended access list
- Names access lists
11. Wide Area Networking protocols
- DTE & DCE
- Frame Realy
- Describe VPN technology
- Troubleshoot WAN implementation issues
- Configure and troubleshoot NAT for given network requirements
- Configure and apply ALs based on network filtering requirements
- Identify common issues with implementing wireless networks
- Configure verify and troubleshoot DHCP and DNS operation on a router
- Explain switching concepts and technologies
Duration: 1.5 Month
Duration: 1.5 Month
- International Standard Syllabus.
- International Standard Materials.
- State of the Art Infrastructure.
- Qualified & Service Minded Mentors i.e, Trainers.
- Convenient Timings (exclusive Day, Evening, Weekend batches for Employed & College Students).
- Real-Time, Practicals, Presentations, Videos, Debates, Assignments, Case Study, based Trainings.
- Unlimited Evaluations during training sessions.
- Unlimited Lab Access.
- Life Long Support System.
- Exclusive Communication & Attitude Development training.
- Exhaustive Interview Training.
- Unique Employability Training.
- Special Apperance of Real-Time Experts for considerable duration, at the end of course.
- Unlimited Interviews.
- After-Interview Training at the end of each interview.
- Assured Placement Assistance for continous 3 positions of the Job.
- Technical Assistance on the Real Time Scenarios, even after completing the course and got Placed.
- Life long Technology, Industry, Placement Updates.
- Connectivity to the Industrial Experts for rich Technical aid for entire life time.
- Access to Online – technology, Career Resources.
- Exclusive International Certification Preparation Training.
- Convenient transfer facility to 220+ branches across the Globe.
I had so much fear to attend interviews. But today i fell great confidence, at the verge of completion of my course. IIHT-Vadapalani 's placement focused training from day one proved best change in my performance. I am very happy to say this along with my appointment letter today. thanks to IIHT-Vadapalani.Raghav VIEW TWEET
I never felt that i will be given with second time placement support from IIHT-Vadapalani Placement wing. I have completed my course at IIHT-Vadapalani before one year. Through its placement Wing i got Service Engineer job. Now with one year of experience, again IIHT-Vadapalani Placement wing is offering Placements for Network Administrator profile. It has met its promise. thanks to the management of IIHT-VadapalaniRaghav VIEW TWEET