Introduction to Devops
Introduction to Cloud computing (optional)
LINUX Basic and Admin (optional)
Introduction to Virtualization (optional)
Version control systems
Local, Centralized and distributed
Installation and Server setup.
Installing on Linux
Installing on Windows
Commands & Creating repository
Cloning, check-in and committing
Working with GitHub.
Fetch pull and remote
Continuous Integration with Jenkins Overview
Installation of Jenkins.
Support for the Git version control systems
Different types of Jenkins Jobs
Setting up a Jenkins job
Scheduling build Jobs.
Introduction to Maven.
Setting up Jenkins Master and Slave servers.
Distributed builds with Jenkins
Backup and Restore of Jenkins.
Introduction to Ansible.
Introduction to YAML.
Setup and Configuration.
Package Module etc.
Ansible Command Line Usage.
Overview of Chef
Common Chef Terminology (Server,
Workstation, Client, Repository etc.)
Servers and Nodes
Chef Configuration Concepts
How to configure knife
Execute some commands to test
connection between knife and
Add yourself and node to organization
Test Node Setup
Create a server and add to organization
Check node details using knife
Node Objects and Search
How to Add Run list to Node
Check node Details
Introduction to Environments in Chef
Why and what is Vagrant
Uses of Vagrant in an environment
Alternatives to Vagrant
Installation and configuration
Installing Virtual box
How to install Vagrant on Windows
Provisioning with Vagrant
Creating first VM with Vagrant
Operations on the VM
Connecting to the VM
Add required images to Vagrant
Over view of Maven
How to install Maven in Windows and
Maven repositories How to create .Jar,
.war and .ear files
How to add dependency files
How to Deploy Executable files in
Docker Image Layers
Build Docker Images by using Docker Commit Command.
Build Docker Images by Writing Docker file.
Push Docker Images to Docker Hub.
Docker Networking, Links and Volumes.
Create Dockerized Web Applications.
Introduction to Kubernetes
Environment Setup and Configuration
Container Life Cycles
Background Processing in Kubernetes
Integration with Continuous Delivery
Logging and Monitoring
Introduction and Installation
Plugins and commands
Using Nagios GUI
Setting allowed client hosts for NRPE
Creating new NRPE command definitions securely
Creating a custom NRPE script.
Advanced DevOps (CI/CD Pipeline Automation)
Jenkins Blue Ocean
PipeLine As Code
End-to-End CI/CD Pipeline
Automated deployment of code from
repository to server with con guration
Best Cloud Computing Training Award for IIHT
IIHT Won National Award for "Best Training Organization" in India
Few Companies Where Our Students are Working
Curriculum of all the programs are as per International Standards set by Principles of the resective technology.
To join for any of the courses or for further details reach us @ IIHT-VPN or call us at 9677055562 / 044-43069570.
- International Standard Syllabus.
- International Standard Materials.
- State of the Art Infrastructure.
- Qualified & Service Minded Mentors i.e, Trainers.
- Convenient Timings (exclusive Day, Evening, Weekend batches for Employed & College Students).
- Real-Time, Practicals, Presentations, Videos, Debates, Assignments, Case Study, based Trainings.
- Unlimited Evaluations during training sessions.
- Unlimited Lab Access.
- Life Long Support System.
- Exclusive Communication & Attitude Development training.
- Exhaustive Interview Training.
- Unique Employability Training.
- Special Apperance of Real-Time Experts for considerable duration, at the end of course.
- Unlimited Interviews.
- After-Interview Training at the end of each interview.
- Assured Placement Assistance for continous 3 positions of the Job.
- Technical Assistance on the Real Time Scenarios, even after completing the course and got Placed.
- Life long Technology, Industry, Placement Updates.
- Connectivity to the Industrial Experts for rich Technical aid for entire life time.
- Access to Online – technology, Career Resources.
- Exclusive International Certification Preparation Training.
- Convenient transfer facility to 220+ branches across the Globe