Hardware training center in Chennai
- Introduction of Hardware Components
- Different types of computer components identification
- Generation of computer
- Introduction to Memory
- Primary memory and its type
- Secondary memory
- Cache Memory
- Virtual Memory
- Memory Slot
- ECC and NON-ECC
- Hard Disk Drive
- Types of HDD
- Working of HDD
- Common IDE, SCSI and Peripheral Devices
- Motherboard Types
- Architecture of Motherboard
- Desktop, Laptop and Server Motherboard
- Introduction to Buses
- Introduction to Processor
- Processor Architecture
- Slot and Socket Type Processor
- Working with different BIOS
- Booting sequence
- Introduction to SMPS
- Working of SMPS
- Materials required for Assembling
- Assemble and Disassemble computer components
- Source of Applications
- DOS Commands
- RUN Commands
- Trouble shooting options in operating system
- Common Symptoms
- Optimize PC operations optimization
- Backup utility
- Introduction E-Mail clients
- Network Connectivity and Email in Mobiles
- Configuring Msoutlook
- Troubleshooting and backup of Email clients
- Devices Installation and Configuration
- Device driver & application software Install
- Installing and updating anti virus
- Best Practices of Malware Removal
- Procedures for Establishing Internet Connectivity
- Disk utility
- RAM and HDD Error checking
- Security Tools
- Passcode Locks
- Types of Monitor
- Firewall Technology
- Preparation of HDD
- Introduction to file system
- Standard Thick Clients
- Thin Clients
- Characteristics of Cabling and their Connectors
- RemoteApp and Desktop Connections
- Comparing Android to Javacomputer components
- Output devices&Input devices
- Printer Technology
- Different Types of Printer
- Troubleshoot Common Printer Problems
- Introduction to UPS
- Types of UPS
- Introduction to Linux OS
- Installing Linux
- Basic Commands in Linux
- Laptop maintenance
- Understanding Laptops
Normal Track : 1.5 Hrs Per Day : 1.5 Month
Fast Track : 3 Hrs Per Day
- International Standard Syllabus.
- International Standard Materials.
- State of the Art Infrastructure.
- Qualified & Service Minded Mentors i.e, Trainers.
- Convenient Timings (exclusive Day, Evening, Weekend batches for Employed & College Students).
- Real-Time, Practicals, Presentations, Videos, Debates, Assignments, Case Study, based Trainings.
- Unlimited Evaluations during training sessions.
- Unlimited Lab Access.
- Life Long Support System.
- Exclusive Communication & Attitude Development training.
- Exhaustive Interview Training.
- Unique Employability Training.
- Special Apperance of Real-Time Experts for considerable duration, at the end of course.
- Unlimited Interviews.
- After-Interview Training at the end of each interview.
- Assured Placement Assistance for continous 3 positions of the Job.
- Technical Assistance on the Real Time Scenarios, even after completing the course and got Placed.
- Life long Technology, Industry, Placement Updates.
- Connectivity to the Industrial Experts for rich Technical aid for entire life time.
- Access to Online – technology, Career Resources.
- Exclusive International Certification Preparation Training.
- Convenient transfer facility to 220+ branches across the Globe.
I had so much fear to attend interviews. But today i fell great confidence, at the verge of completion of my course. IIHT-Vadapalani 's placement focused training from day one proved best change in my performance. I am very happy to say this along with my appointment letter today. thanks to IIHT-Vadapalani.Raghav VIEW TWEET
I never felt that i will be given with second time placement support from IIHT-Vadapalani Placement wing. I have completed my course at IIHT-Vadapalani before one year. Through its placement Wing i got Service Engineer job. Now with one year of experience, again IIHT-Vadapalani Placement wing is offering Placements for Network Administrator profile. It has met its promise. thanks to the management of IIHT-VadapalaniRaghav VIEW TWEET