Installing and Configuring Windows 7 (MCTS)
+ Installing Windows 7
+ Preparing the Windows 7 Installation Source
+ User and Group Management
+ Password Reset Disk
+ Parental Control
+ Upgrading to Windows 7
+ User Profiles Management
+ System Images Capturing
+ Virtual Hard Disk Files
+ Application Compatibility
+ Introducing Windows 7
+ Windows Aero and Mouse operations
+ Switching Users
+ Disks and Device Drivers
+ Network Settings
+ IPv4/IPv6 Configuration
+ Network Configuration
+ Folder and File Access
+ Printers in Windows 7
+ Windows 7 Desktops Security
+ Windows 7 Client Computers
+ Mobile Computing and Remote Access in Windows 7
MCITP Server Administration: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring
+ Windows Server 2008 Active Directory
+ Organizational Units and Domain Controllers
+ Global Catalog
+ Operations Masters and Server Manager
+ Global Catalog Servers
+ RID Master
+ Transferring and Seizing of Operations Master
+ Active Directory and DNS
+ Command-Line DNS Server Administration
+ Zone Transfers and Replication
+ Active Directory Sites and Replication
+ Active Directory Sites
+ Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services
+ (AD LDS)
+ Active Directory Rights Management Services
+ (AD RMS)
+ Read-Only Domain Controllers
+ Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
+ Windows Server 2008 Virtualization
+ Active Directory Objects and Trusts
+ Organizational Units
+ Group Membership
+ Shell Access Policies
+ Group Policy to Deploy Software
+ Backing Up and Recovering Active Directory
+ Use of Windows Server Backup
+ Active Directory Certificate Services
+ Installing Active Directory Certificate Services
+ Certificate Templates and Revocation
Duration: 2 Month
|MCITP Server Administration: Windows Server 2008 Administration|
+ Windows Server 2008 Installation and Administration
+ Automated Server Deployment
+ Windows Deployment Services and Network
+ IPv6 in Windows Server 2008
+ Domain and Forest Functionality
+ Group Policy in Windows Server 2008
+ Application Servers and Deployment
+ Server and Application Virtualization
+ Terminal Services RemoteApp
+ File and Print Servers
+ Provisioning Data and Credential Delegation
+ Remote Administration Technologies
+ Windows Server 2008 Patch Management
+ Replica Mode and Autonomous Mode
+ WSUS (Windows Server Update Services)
+ Server Security and Remote Access
+ VPN (Virtual Private Network) Protocols
+ Network Policy Server and Remote Access
+ Network Access Protection
+ Storage Area Networks and Logical Unit Numbers
+ Certificate Services Role-Based Administration
+ Credential Roaming and Web Enrollment Support
+ Online Responder for Certificate Services
+ Network Device Enrollment Service
+ Clustering and High Availability
+ Backing Up Data and Disaster Recovery
MCITP Server Administration: Windows Server 2008 Network, Infrastructure, Configuring
+ Windows Server 2008 Installation
+ DNS Server Role and Domain Name System
+ Recursive and Iterative Queries
+ Forward and Windows internet Name System
+ Overview of the DHCP Server Role
+ Dual Layer Architecture
+ ISATASP Tunneling and Port Proxy
+ Transitioning from IPv4 to IPv6
+ Network and VPN Access
+ Network Policy Server
+ RADIUS Clients and Servers
+ NPS Authentication Methods
+ Log File Properties
+ SQL Server Logging
+ Overview of IPsec
+ Storage Technologies
+ Windows Server 2008 Storage Management Overview
+ Common Capacity Management Challenges
+ File Server Resource Manager
+ Quota Management
+ Network load balancing manager
+ Security and Audit policy
+ WSUS Administration
Curriculum of all the programs are as per International Standards set by Principles of the resective technology.
To join for any of the courses or for further details reach us @ IIHT-VPN or call us at 9677055562 / 044-43069570.
- International Standard Syllabus.
- International Standard Materials.
- State of the Art Infrastructure.
- Qualified & Service Minded Mentors i.e, Trainers.
- Convenient Timings (exclusive Day, Evening, Weekend batches for Employed & College Students).
- Real-Time, Practicals, Presentations, Videos, Debates, Assignments, Case Study, based Trainings.
- Unlimited Evaluations during training sessions.
- Unlimited Lab Access.
- Life Long Support System.
- Exclusive Communication & Attitude Development training.
- Exhaustive Interview Training.
- Unique Employability Training.
- Special Apperance of Real-Time Experts for considerable duration, at the end of course.
- Unlimited Interviews.
- After-Interview Training at the end of each interview.
- Assured Placement Assistance for continous 3 positions of the Job.
- Technical Assistance on the Real Time Scenarios, even after completing the course and got Placed.
- Life long Technology, Industry, Placement Updates.
- Connectivity to the Industrial Experts for rich Technical aid for entire life time.
- Access to Online – technology, Career Resources.
- Exclusive International Certification Preparation Training.
- Convenient transfer facility to 220+ branches across the Globe.