- Introduction to Network
- Types of Network
- Workgroup and Domain
- Logical or Physical Network Topologies
- OSI Layer
- TCP/IP Model
- Networking Devices I
- Networking Devices II
- Characteristics of Different Types of Cables
- Different types of Crimping
- Different media Connectors and Describe their uses
- Ethernet basics
- Fiber Connections
- Ethernet Framework
- Purposes, Features and Functions of Network Components
- Layer – 2 Protocol
- Layer – 3 Protocol
- Routing and Routed Protocol
- Security protocols and authentication protocols
- Introduction to IPV4
- Classful IP and Their Subnet Masks
- Private and Public network addressing schemes
- Introduction to IPV6
- Difference between IPv4 and IPv6
- Router Commands
- Static Routing
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
- DHCP Process
- Main characteristics and purpose of extranets and intranets
- Introduction to VPN
- WAN Technologies
- General Characteristics of the Different wireless technologies
- Network Utility
- Introduction to STP
- Introduction to VLAN
- 3 Way handshake
- Session Maintenance
- Encryption of DATA
- Conversion of DATA
- Configuring Domain Network
- Introduction to ADS
- Pre requirements and Configuring ADS
- Troubleshooting ADS
- Name resolving service DNS
- Records of DNS
- Types of DNS
- Benefits and characteristics of using a firewall and proxy service
- Introduction to VOIP
- Fault Tolerance
- Impact of modifying, adding or removing network services
- Network Troubleshooting with Physical Topology
Monitoring, Troubleshooting and Remote Management Tools
Normal Track : 1.5 Hrs Per Day : 1.5 Month
Fast Track : 3 Hrs Per Day
- International Standard Syllabus.
- International Standard Materials.
- State of the Art Infrastructure.
- Qualified & Service Minded Mentors i.e, Trainers.
- Convenient Timings (exclusive Day, Evening, Weekend batches for Employed & College Students).
- Real-Time, Practicals, Presentations, Videos, Debates, Assignments, Case Study, based Trainings.
- Unlimited Evaluations during training sessions.
- Unlimited Lab Access.
- Life Long Support System.
- Exclusive Communication & Attitude Development training.
- Exhaustive Interview Training.
- Unique Employability Training.
- Special Apperance of Real-Time Experts for considerable duration, at the end of course.
- Unlimited Interviews.
- After-Interview Training at the end of each interview.
- Assured Placement Assistance for continous 3 positions of the Job.
- Technical Assistance on the Real Time Scenarios, even after completing the course and got Placed.
- Life long Technology, Industry, Placement Updates.
- Connectivity to the Industrial Experts for rich Technical aid for entire life time.
- Access to Online – technology, Career Resources.
- Exclusive International Certification Preparation Training.
- Convenient transfer facility to 220+ branches across the Globe.
I never felt that i will be given with second time placement support from IIHT-Vadapalani Placement wing. I have completed my course at IIHT-Vadapalani before one year. Through its placement Wing i got Service Engineer job. Now with one year of experience, again IIHT-Vadapalani Placement wing is offering Placements for Network Administrator profile. It has met its promise. thanks to the management of IIHT-VadapalaniRaghav VIEW TWEET
I had so much fear to attend interviews. But today i fell great confidence, at the verge of completion of my course. IIHT-Vadapalani 's placement focused training from day one proved best change in my performance. I am very happy to say this along with my appointment letter today. thanks to IIHT-Vadapalani.Raghav VIEW TWEET