- Network Basics
- Recognize the following logical or physical network topologies
- Understand the networking standards
- Ethernet Technologies
- Identify the characteristics of different types of cables
- Connecting devices and identification of components
- IEEE standards
- MAC Address
- ISO/OSI Model
- TCP/IP Protocol suite
- BOOTP/DHCP/SNMP Protocols
- IP Addressing and sub netting
- WAN Technologies
- Security protocols
- Proxy servers and firewalls
- Network operating systems
- Windows 2000
- Windows 2003
- Novell Netware
- Fault tolerance
- Upgrades and modifications
- Implementing the network
- Network security & remote connectivity
- Maintaining & trouble shooting the network
Normal Track : 2 Hrs Per Day : 3 Month
Fast Track : 4 Hrs Per Day : 1.5 Month
- International Standard Syllabus.
- International Standard Materials.
- State of the Art Infrastructure.
- Qualified & Service Minded Mentors i.e, Trainers.
- Convenient Timings (exclusive Day, Evening, Weekend batches for Employed & College Students).
- Real-Time, Practicals, Presentations, Videos, Debates, Assignments, Case Study, based Trainings.
- Unlimited Evaluations during training sessions.
- Unlimited Lab Access.
- Life Long Support System.
- Exclusive Communication & Attitude Development training.
- Exhaustive Interview Training.
- Unique Employability Training.
- Special Apperance of Real-Time Experts for considerable duration, at the end of course.
- Unlimited Interviews.
- After-Interview Training at the end of each interview.
- Assured Placement Assistance for continous 3 positions of the Job.
- Technical Assistance on the Real Time Scenarios, even after completing the course and got Placed.
- Life long Technology, Industry, Placement Updates.
- Connectivity to the Industrial Experts for rich Technical aid for entire life time.
- Access to Online – technology, Career Resources.
- Exclusive International Certification Preparation Training.
- Convenient transfer facility to 220+ branches across the Globe.
I had so much fear to attend interviews. But today i fell great confidence, at the verge of completion of my course. IIHT-Vadapalani 's placement focused training from day one proved best change in my performance. I am very happy to say this along with my appointment letter today. thanks to IIHT-Vadapalani.Raghav VIEW TWEET
I never felt that i will be given with second time placement support from IIHT-Vadapalani Placement wing. I have completed my course at IIHT-Vadapalani before one year. Through its placement Wing i got Service Engineer job. Now with one year of experience, again IIHT-Vadapalani Placement wing is offering Placements for Network Administrator profile. It has met its promise. thanks to the management of IIHT-VadapalaniRaghav VIEW TWEET