- Seriously think, why do you want to be CCNA certified. You have to firmly decide and believe that you will get CCNA within next 3-6 months or so.
- You will have to give up some of your social time for the next couple of months. Your friends and family will understand.
Right Study Material
- All the publications by Cisco press are no doubt the most authentic resources and should be the first choice for the preparation of any Cisco certification.
- The benefit is not only the successful exam preparation but also a thorough knowledge of the course that other resources do not cover.
Split the CCNA Composite exam
- You think the CCNAX 200-120 composite exam is difficult for preparation and you do not want to risk all of your money for single attempt, you can easily attempt the split versions.
- Cisco has provided ICND1 (100-101) & ICND2 (200-101) respectively. Together they complete CCNA. Their exam prices are USD 150 each.
Get assistance of new technology to test your willingness
- There are many free apps available on the app stores to Test your readiness. Try them, with sample multiple choice questions and LAB scenarios.
- If your score is more than 97% in multiple attempts, you can feel confident to go for the CCNA Certification.
Choose the right institute
- It is quite tough to crack the exams and hence, you need training to concentrate on your study.
- There are several camps or training centers which conducts CCNA courses. You can easily access all information about them by just looking over the internet.
Schedule the test
- If you schedule the test a month in advance, you won’t be able to slack and make excuses not to study hard until tests and it is also good to give yourself a deadline.
- Sometimes people work on their CCNA for 2 years, then they rest for 2 two months. When they think they are ready for the next chapter, they forget what they have learned in the first chapter.